Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keep Reading the Newbie Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keep Reading the Newbie Thread
    Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:33pm
i've been trying to find different information to keep it fresh and i'm adding interesing information to the newbie thread trying to build it better than it was at the other place.. my goal is to find information we've not learned yet, and to eventually make a list of great, not average, recommended product listings.. so just keep checking its not a overnight situation but i'm adding some different things..

EDITED: oh and this will also explain why i've not had time take pictures so i might not be thursday child until thursday evening ....LOL sorry i was just doing a little research..

Edited by sexibeach - March 19 2008 at 7:46pm
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 8:54pm
Sexi you are always looking out for us... And can't nobody take that away from you. You are truly a genuine personHug
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:18pm
Thank you Sexi!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:22pm
We appreciate all your hard work. Thanks.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:21pm
Sexi i feel like your a big sister to all of us women, i think it's great to see women getting along so well and complementing each other  and just being real. sometimes i don't know what i'll do if there wasn't a place like this to come to. PS you remind me of Selena when i look at your pic ( u are an angel) thanks
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:29pm
Thanks so much Sexi!!!!! You are really appreciated in all that you do for us and this forum. We REALLY appreciate all your knowledge and research!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 6:45am
knowledge is power ladies! cheer i swear i love these emoticon's over here.. LOL teehee
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 6:54am
Thanks for everything you do, Sexi.  I love the emoticons here too.  You have so much to choose from. 
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 7:22am
Thanks Sexi! I truly appreciate all the hard work you are doing.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 7:24am
your welcome.. Thumbs%20Up
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 7:50am
You're truly an angel and I'm glad you're here.

Glod bless u Sexi
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

You're truly an angel and I'm glad you're here.

Glod bless u Sexi

You are truly an angel! I would not have a CLUE as to how to apply/remove/maintain a lf, if not for you.
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:06pm
woo-hoo! Thank you!
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:45pm
Thank you so much for all the help..... all you ladies are so helpful :)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:37am
i posted some additional information this morning on hair products for curly units and how to make a lf which i think also helps to show you how to make a template too..
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 7:43pm
keep reading i'm sitting here doing research while doing my hair routine (which by the way is down my back YIPEE best protective style ever) and finding some interesting information on that you really need to be washing this hair in cool water b/c the hot water swells the hair and causes tangling.. ya better keep up with me.. LOL
itzdaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itzdaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 1:24am
Thank you Sexi!
You are an angel....I am getting my glasses, a few rolls of Smarties, and a pad and paper, then heading straight to the newbie thread.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic