Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need advice on highlighting medium brown hair at home...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need advice on highlighting medium brown hair at home...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need advice on highlighting medium brown hair at home...
    Posted: September 12 2002 at 2:37pm
Yes I already had highlights. Feria STrands is mistake proof. You can buy it at any drug store. Best of all you can just mix up a little, try it wait a day or two to evaluate the results then you can do some more. go to lorealparis.com and you can see detail instructions on how to use it and they even show the colors available.
threejobs!
cindyp View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2002 at 1:22pm
Thank you! Question: did you already have professional highlights like I do when you tried Feria? Can you purchase Feria in the drugstore? Thanks again! You can email me if you would like.
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2002 at 12:37pm
I have used Feria Strands and I really like it. It does not use a cap instead it uses a funny like comb. Best of all you can do a little check it out for a few days then a little more if you want.
threejobs!
cindyp View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2002 at 10:04am
Hi! Does anyone out there do their own hightlights?? I`ve been having mine professionally done (foiled) for years, but I am unable to afford to continue paying the outrageous prices! Right now it`s been about 2 1/2 months since I last had it done, and it`s growing out quite a bit (about an inch from the roots)...

So, I`m seeking advice from anyone who does it themselves...Is a pull-through cap pretty easy? should I use a drug-store-type box highlighting kit, or actually purchase bleach from Sally`s or some place like that? What pitfalls to avoid, etc.

thank you in advance!!

cindy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic