Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this amazes me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by ljdream ljdream wrote:

Geek Okay Now?....

LOL Don't knock the hustle....Embarrassed

Alot of you on the board keep forgetting that the board is only .01 percent of people in the WORLD who actually take the time to research boards like this and learn about LFs.

So what you're saying ....If someone spends alot a money it's like telling someone who wants to really learn how to cook (like a chef) not to go to culinary school and spend $5000, just go  read the electronic version of Betty Crocker  for free instead...Confused

I've taught many of classes and they usually go for 8 hours of hands on training for about $800. Though you do receive a unit and kit (lunch and snacks included too), taking the time out to teach about 15 to 20 students at a time  and making sure they are doing all the techniques right, such as measurements, bleaching knots, creating a new hairline from a stock, washing, showing the detangling methods and everything else you learn in my hands-on class  is well worth the money.

....just my two cents.....LOLLOL

ljdream,

Your class is worth the money.  At least you are offering a unit along with all the other teachings that you stated.  The other person selling application techniques only is robbing people.
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:30pm
if i was to get all of this information:

• a unit and kit
  • bleaching knots
  • creating a new hairline from a stock
  • washing
  • showing the detangling methods and everything else
i would have pay the $1000
but unfortunately im not sure she does all of this in her classes....
im pretty sure its a copy,paste,edit all the BHM information..and i bet they got some links to youtube vidsConfused.

Edited by missmodesty - April 05 2008 at 4:31pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by ljdream ljdream wrote:

Geek Okay Now?....

LOL Don't knock the hustle....Embarrassed

Alot of you on the board keep forgetting that the board is only .01 percent of people in the WORLD who actually take the time to research boards like this and learn about LFs.

So what you're saying ....If someone spends alot a money it's like telling someone who wants to really learn how to cook (like a chef) not to go to culinary school and spend $5000, just go  read the electronic version of Betty Crocker  for free instead...Confused

I've taught many of classes and they usually go for 8 hours of hands on training for about $800. Though you do receive a unit and kit (lunch and snacks included too), taking the time out to teach about 15 to 20 students at a time  and making sure they are doing all the techniques right, such as measurements, bleaching knots, creating a new hairline from a stock, washing, showing the detangling methods and everything else you learn in my hands-on class  is well worth the money.

....just my two cents.....LOLLOL

hey i could see this being informative and benefical as well as getting a lf, and some lunch too.. LOL it worth the class...that's great and a good business woman..
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 1:14pm

Apples and oranges, IMO.

Edited by laydyl - April 06 2008 at 1:14pm
soulie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 1:17pm
Here is a complete price list:

Notice that an adhesive starter kit is worth $200, and the first unit is worth $500.

Lace Front Training Classes
Get more knowledge and  grow your business. Class-size maximum of 10; call for your slot.

Cost of class:

• $ 1,000 without Lace Front Unit
  • $ 1,500 with Product with 1 lace product
  • $ 1,800 with Products with two lace products
  • $ 2,000 with Complete Kit 2 lace products and an adhesive starter kit
Loving EP RT
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 6:25pm
All I can say is WOW!!!!!
thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 9:47am
I'm not mad at her. If people want to shell out money instead of doing some research and getting the information for free then thats their business. Shes is just catering to that group of people. Its just like how white women pay $500-600 for weaves that we do ourselves for $75. Even if EVERYONE know about BHM and HB, there would still be people who would pay to have someone show them. If I had the money, I would probably pay to go to a class just so I could see first hand what a vet does to get a great app. But since I don't, I just thank got I found this site so I can get the info I need and practice doing it myself.
thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 9:51am
And as for the prices of her units, that's just supply and demand. We just happened to know a backdoor. I know one thing, I'm not telling anyone in my town where I get my units. They just have to find out on their own or buy them from me Wink
weave4dayz365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave4dayz365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

wow......... this is so crazy. It makes you not wanna share. I hate when people make money off YOUR ideas.  Wigs are way more complicated then simply slapping them on and off. I truly  believe that lace wigs just as great weaves are truly an art. You have to have passion and a sense of creativity.
I have customers who I have done their apps and the application is fabulous, but they do nothing with the hair and say " I want it to look like yours" I say to them you need to have it stlyed to fit YOU. If not, it is just hair.

I love hair, weaves, wigs, makeup , clothes I am a women! I take pride in  every customer and treat them well, cause that is what I want as a customer. I believe that there will be MANY come up artist that think that this is an easy buck, have you noticed...everyone is NOW selling wigs. They come to this site and injest all that inofrmation and want quick tips on apllication to make a quick dollar and I am simply tired of it. 

Members like Bless, Bhree, Ebony, ladydi,  and others have wig business that will and are prospering simply because they have the passion for this business. Not like these fly by nite site and poeple sellings wigs!

I am going to stop now cause I am getting to upset......

Meechie Girl, I agree with you 100% ClapClapClapClapClapTHIS HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND!!!AngryAngryAngry Pretty soon, you're going to see Aquanetta and Bokeshia wearing jaked up units in rainbow colors!!!!!Ouch
don't sweat the small stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic