Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Good Friday Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:02am
Good point i havent had a cig in 2 years but sometimes i think if i started back smoking would i lose the weight. I know im so RetartedBig%20smile
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:03am
Choclate, good for you! I quite 11 years ago and it's still hard! When I'm stressed, a cig is the first thing I think of...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:09am
Girl who you telling also when i drink i want one it just goes hand in hand.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:14am
That's why I had to quit drinking! I'd start drinking and forget that I had quit smoking!!! For me, it never gets any easier. Just the smell of cigarette smoke is lovely, to me...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:16am
Do you work out? If not, start going to the gym, that's the one place I've found that you don't smell smoke on other people's clothes or hair. Also, it will help to keep your weight under control.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:41am
yea its hard when you quit cuz drinking goes with a cig big time you gotta give it all up..
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 12:11pm

Thanks Sexi,

Have a blessed day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 12:55pm
Sorry yall i cant give up my vodka and cranberry i  just cant lol. Yeah i go to the gym im back on track with weight loss its just hard for me to do it 5 days a week like i used to.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Sorry yall i cant give up my vodka and cranberry i  just cant lol. Yeah i go to the gym im back on track with weight loss its just hard for me to do it 5 days a week like i used to.

well i'll tell ya when i was a mod they got me to drinking my wine all over again.. so you can do it LOLLOLLOLLOL i was sooooooooooooo stressed out i had to drink...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:42pm
mmmm wine thats it im going to get some lambrusco when i get off i know its cheap but i love me some riunite blush Lambrusco.
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:08pm
 Miracles and Blessing's to all..
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:12pm
I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL GOOD FRIDAY!!!!
Crimsonsugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonsugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:26pm
Happy Good Friday, all!!!Smile
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 6:35pm
Happy Good Friday to everyone!!!
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

no i'll take authority to stop the fighting so i can get some hair..

i know i hate that working out crap but i gotta do it, nothing irritates me more than hearing thighs rubbing together with stockings on and you can hear somebody coming down the hall, that makes me get up and workout.. LOL

Sexi, you are too funny.  Wishing all you ladies a wonderful Good Friday, remembering Christ for what He did for all of us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic