Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cool curling tip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cool curling tip
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:00am
Plus i think it will protect the hair from having as much heat damage.

Hot Pockets
do you love creating soft spiral curls, for everyday looks or as a base for romantic updos. This an innovative technique. Section the hair,  roll each section into a circular curl, then wrap the hair in aluminum foil. (For Fergie’s look, just wrap the midsections and ends to avoid creating too much volume on top.) After you’ve “set” all of the hair in the foil, fire up your flat iron, and heat each foil “disc” between the iron’s plates. Let the hair cool and carefully unroll each section, discarding the foil. “The curl is beautiful, “and the set really lasts.”

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:02am
That's pretty. Now I need a straight lf to try that style. Thanks Choc. 
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:31am
Hey Choc thanks for creating this topic.....

Here are a couple of youtube clips I came across this morning that I really want to try.....

choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:45am
Damn i wish i could see them but my job blocks me from youtube until 5pm.
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:50am
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Damn i wish i could see them but my job blocks me from youtube until 5pm.

girl trust me....they are hot!
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:52am
I know I am loving that look
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:55am
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Plus i think it will protect the hair from having as much heat damage.

Hot Pockets
do you love creating soft spiral curls, for everyday looks or as a base for romantic updos. This an innovative technique. Section the hair,  roll each section into a circular curl, then wrap the hair in aluminum foil. (For Fergie’s look, just wrap the midsections and ends to avoid creating too much volume on top.) After you’ve “set” all of the hair in the foil, fire up your flat iron, and heat each foil “disc” between the iron’s plates. Let the hair cool and carefully unroll each section, discarding the foil. “The curl is beautiful, “and the set really lasts.”

I so looking forward to trying this style.  I do believe also that it should protect the hair from direct head damage!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic