Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I make an avatar????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I make an avatar????
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:23pm
OK...this is my last question and then I'm going to bed....I promise Wink

How do I get my pic in an avatar? All of my pics are 1.45MB and I don't know how to make the files smaller.  Now, mind you, I used to be a computer programmer, so this is extra embarassing OuchOuchOuch
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:32pm
Don't feel bad Griff. My older sister is also a computer programmer and I had to ask PrincessLF how to upload pics directly into a thread cuz my sister always uses all these technical computer terms I don't understand and it gets me nowhere.

Uploading your pic to an avi is the same here as it was at BHM.
1. Go to the settings screen and click "upload avitar".
2. A new box will pop up with a browse button. Click the browse button and go to where the pic is on your computer.
3. Once you've found the pic click on it and it will appear in the box next to the browse button on the settings screen.
4. Wait for it to upload then it will eventually appear in the preview screen.
5. Go to the very bottom of the Settings screen you're still on and click "update settings" and you're done.

**Note: If it tells you your pic is too big use the export still image function in whatever photo viewer you are using to make it smaller then repeat the above steps and it should upload.

Edited by Curlygirl11 - March 21 2008 at 11:34pm
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:54pm
Curlygirl,

You are a genious!!!!!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 12:01am
WOW !! That was fast and I must say YOU ARE LOOKIN GOOD GIRL!  DON'T HURT NOBODY !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic