Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

biggest change (cut/color, etc)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tweedite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: biggest change (cut/color, etc)
    Posted: September 12 2002 at 6:29pm
What`s the biggest change (major shearing, color, perm) you`ve ever made to your hair, were you happy with it, and if not, did you change it back (or start growing it back in the case of a cut. Just curious!
it`s me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote it`s me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2002 at 10:10pm
i cut off my waist length hair to my chin because my friend told me that long hair was uncool( i was only 11). horrible mistake. been trying to grow it back ever since but it never will come back the same- can`t wait for it to be long again!!:)
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2002 at 7:59am
I cut off my waist length curly hair after my first daughter was born (7 years ago). My hair is now short (just a little longer than Halle Berry) and I love it. I am only 5ft 1 in and size 4 so more hair tends to ovewhelm me. I have been letting it grow so I think I am heading for shoulder length. Probaly cut it back in the SPring.
threejobs!
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2002 at 2:38pm
i permed my georgious long hair...and it turned out really nasty

:(
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2002 at 3:37pm
Good question! I had a "major shearing" when I went from waist-length to shoulder length at age 16. I loved it, soon went shorter and then wore my hair no longer than shoulder length for the next 13 years! Grew it long for the next 9 years and had another major shearing (from mid-back to 3 inches all over) around 4 years ago, but that time I was not happy with it and started growing it back immediately, and now it`s mid-back again. Never had a color or a perm, so no experience there.
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2002 at 5:55pm
I got a spiral perm in the spring of 2001. At first I wasn`t sure if I liked it or not. After a few weeks I got use to it but last Christmas I cut my hair short to get rid of the perm. I got tired of the look and cut it to just above my chin. Now my hair has been growing out and it`s almost to my shoulders. Still a little way to go.
Last month I talked myself into trying a body wave and I like it alot.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic