Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie Thread
    Posted: March 22 2008 at 1:19pm
Sexi,

I didn't know you could do it like that. I wish when I started selling lace wigs last year I had all this information at hand at once. The BHM newbie thread was good but this is great. We are going to have a bunch of new Lace wig businesses in the very near future. Girl you should charge 10% of the profits for this information. I am between clients now so I am cutting a pasting everything and I mean everything.

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by checolatediva1 checolatediva1 wrote:

Sexi,

I didn't know you could do it like that. I wish when I started selling lace wigs last year I had all this information at hand at once. The BHM newbie thread was good but this is great. We are going to have a bunch of new Lace wig businesses in the very near future. Girl you should charge 10% of the profits for this information. I am between clients now so I am cutting a pasting everything and I mean everything.

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!

well i'm trying to make it better and find out more information thanks!
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:27pm
Sexi, you do an amazing job of keeping people like me on the cutting edge of hair styles. I really appreciate all the time, effort and research that you do to keep us up to date on all things hair; from how to grow it to how to apply it! This is info that I would pay for!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:32pm
thanks i've added more stuff!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic