Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm having a LF 'Clear Out' sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bella8933 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella8933 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm having a LF 'Clear Out' sale!
    Posted: March 23 2008 at 4:14am
Hi all,

Now that I have settled on the Lace Front 'look' I like - I would like to sell my extra units. Smile

Please PM me if interested.

See - http://public.fotki.com/becky8933/used-lfs-to-sell/

I have 5 medium head sized (22.5) custom made units to sell.

1 is brand new

3 are slightly used

1 is a BEATER.

References: I have already sold 1 unit to Asia35 on the BHM board – so I am no scammer Embarrassed

Method of payment: Paypal

Sets of photos: (the photos are all labeled)

1st set: this is a Jack sun Body curl, 12 inches, 1b, light density, french lace - dark brown with little straps in the back. Price: $150.00 The measurements are just a little bigger because I got this one before I cut all my damaged hair off. The unit is in good condition – only worn a few times.

2nd set - is the Jack sun extra light density, light yaki, 1b, 12 inches, swiss lace, dark brown lace. Only this one has been worn for a few days.Price:$150.00

3rd set - This is from non CV called 'Lace Front Magic', based in London. Curly, 1b, 14 inches, medium density, french lace, dark brown lace Price:$320.00. . The unit is in excellent condition – only worn a few times.

4th set – this is a Kevin CN, extra light density, light yaki, 1b, 14 inches, swiss lace, dark brown lace. This is one is brand new – the lace has never been cut. Price:$195.00. This is what I paid for it.

5th set – Blown out kinky curly unit that I got from another vendor in London. I cut back to 10 inches. It was my first unit so I was learning on it.Dead  This is just a BEATER wig and though it costed a fortune - I won't try to sell it. Price: free if you buy at least 2 of the above units or just the one curly unit for 320!

Price includes shipping. It only costs 12.50 euros to send it to you but it will take 8 - 10  working days to receive it. Why? I’m an AA woman now living in The Netherlands and if I ship via UPS it will costs the equal of $75.00!

Measurements:

For 1st set, 3rd set and 5th set

1  Circumference                        2  Front to Nape  
3  Ear to ear across forehead             4  Ear to ear over top  

5  Temple to temple round back           6  Nape of Neck

Size:  1)  22.5       2)  14      3)  12       4)  13    5)   14.5     6)   6     

Measurements:

For sets  2nd and 4th

Size:  1)  22.5       2)  13      3)  12       4)  12    5)   14     6)   6     

Edited by Bella8933 - March 23 2008 at 4:17am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic