Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Applied 1st lf!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applied 1st lf!!
    Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:37am
So I went to my sister's this weekend and she applied my lf for me so that I would look decent at church Sunday. Well it was coming up by Monday afternoon so I decided to take it off and reapply it again. It looks great today but if you could have seen the hot mess that I had last night you guys would by ROTF. I used about a whole pack of supertape because I had to keep taking it off and the tape started rolling up, I had adhesive all in the hair, etc., etc., etc.. I started at about 8pm and finally got it right at about 11pm. I was wore out. I certaintly hope it gets better cause I love these lf's but I don't know how much more of that I can take.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:41am
Originally posted by newtolacewigs newtolacewigs wrote:

So I went to my sister's this weekend and she applied my lf for me so that I would look decent at church Sunday. Well it was coming up by Monday afternoon so I decided to take it off and reapply it again. It looks great today but if you could have seen the hot mess that I had last night you guys would by ROTF. I used about a whole pack of supertape because I had to keep taking it off and the tape started rolling up, I had adhesive all in the hair, etc., etc., etc.. I started at about 8pm and finally got it right at about 11pm. I was wore out. I certaintly hope it gets better cause I love these lf's but I don't know how much more of that I can take.

great! now you need to take pictures..LOL Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:42am
I'm going to take some with my cell phone because I can't find the cord that hooks into my computer for my digital camera.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:43am
Oh, and thanks Sexi. If it weren't for all your posts and great info, I would have never even tried to do it myself.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:48am
girl i know how u feel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:51am
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

girl i know how u feel

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one.
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:41am
Can't wait to see the pics! Smile.
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:53am
You only used one pack of super tape...Girl I had tape all on my dogs foot! Unhappy I was a mess! Post those pics soon!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:59am
It will definately get easier and better. Shoot, just the fact that your app was good enough to be seen in public is a good sign. On my first app I had Super Tape all crumpled and bunched up underneath the left side of my hairline and it was shining all through the lace. Trust me...it was NOT a good look.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 4:16pm

Originally posted by GlamorusStarr GlamorusStarr wrote:

You only used one pack of super tape...Girl I had tape all on my dogs foot! Unhappy I was a mess! Post those pics soon!

Too funny!!!  Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic