Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF Drama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Gin&tonic Gin&tonic wrote:

Hi All. I actually started here and was refered to BHM by someone in the extension board when I had a question about something. I was over at BHM and did not start really getting interested until I ran into the posters who are now here. So  now I post here. For me it is not the web address, it is the people. Therefore, I have no interest in running back and forth.
Love you guys and I may not post as much as others,but I can always count on you guys to bring a smile to my face.Smile

AMEN its the people that make the board not the name of it, that's how we develop bonds and friendships.. so true Gin&TonicClap
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 10:53am
I agree and kudos to you for making this thread because as the members on this board WE set the tone and establish what we want it to be about. Lets not be raggedy and lets keep the mess to a minimum. Even though this is my new home I still think there are great women on both boards.
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 1:20pm
ITA, leave that mess where it is.  It's just like going to Vegas, what happens here, STAYS HERESmile.
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:31pm
Amen my sistas!!Smile
Chocolatey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 1:51pm

Tell It!

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 1:55pm
And the church said Amen. 
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 2:02pm
agreed
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:41am
Preach!!
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 2:16pm
I totally agree
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic