Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ah Ha! How to make your wig like new! (Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

I'm sure Simply Stylin' is a wonderful product, but I can't get down with their marketing tactics.. Last year their "marketing" team spammed this forum and BHM by using a number of "fake" members to PRETEND like they were making a product recommendation.. This is a personal choice for me.. Not knocking the product at all.. Like I said, I'm sure it's a great product.. I just didn't like the deception they chose to use when marketing the product.. I don't need to be bamboozled in order to sell product..

Oh crap!  I did not know that.  Thanks.
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Athena Athena wrote:

Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

I'm sure Simply Stylin' is a wonderful product, but I can't get down with their marketing tactics.. Last year their "marketing" team spammed this forum and BHM by using a number of "fake" members to PRETEND like they were making a product recommendation.. This is a personal choice for me.. Not knocking the product at all.. Like I said, I'm sure it's a great product.. I just didn't like the deception they chose to use when marketing the product.. I don't need to be bamboozled in order to sell product..

Oh crap!  I did not know that.  Thanks.

Yep.. It's true.. All of those fake members were suspended here and their posts were removed. The posts are STILL on BHM, but those fake members stopped posting after I put up a number of posts calling them out.. (Like this one: Simply Stylin is Simply Stankin'!)

Here is one of the MANY threads the SImply Stylin' crew started where all their little "fake" members were posting about the product: Simply Stylin' - Free Shipping. The first several "members" in this post are Simply Stylin' reps posing as members..

Like I said, I'm not knocking the product or how good it is.. I'm sure it's a nice product and works well, but I don't like companies who use LIES to attract customers.. Again this is a personal choice, and in the name of being informed consumers, I just wanted to report it to the forum..

Edited by Divavocals - April 02 2008 at 4:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic