Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spiking up the back of my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spiking up the back of my hair
    Posted: March 27 2008 at 3:51am
Ok, so the story is, i wash my hair every morning
Leave about 20 mins for it to dry, and sometimes if i find its still pretty wet I use a hair dryer.
So after that, I use my wax, the hair on the top spikes up fine, but its hard to spike up the back, and even if I manage to get it spiked up, it looks very messy and tangled and ..screwed.
The hair on the top is all fine, its straight and spikes up easily, but then on the back, its very messy and looks like complete crap, because it doesn't suit my hairstyle or anything at all..

So please does anybody have any solution for this?
For being able to sort of "straighten" out the hair on the back when I apply clay/wax?

Thanks in advance!
chanman121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanman121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 3:35pm
If I want to spike up the back of my hair (which I usually don't unless I'm going into chinatown... white people are so excitable... I usually slick it down instead), I rub it into the palm of my hand, and kinda push it up. If it's still to unruly for you, you might want to thin out the back of your hair. By thin out, I mean cut the individual strands shorter, but leave the style ending at the same place.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic