Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AV I like

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AV I like
    Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:17pm
My custom chinese light yaki just came in from ynobecouturewigs our own EbonyYasmine. It came nicely packaged - the knots she bleached herself are the best I've ever had them. I have not even tried it on b/c I had to run errands but so far I like what I see. Ebony works a full time job and still delivered me a beautiful unit in a timely manner. I paid 1/2 up front via paypal and the balance once unit was completed. She has been very professional and is now on the top of my AV list.
Ebonyyasmine: www.ynobecouturewigs.com
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:20pm

yep i love ebony and that's why she's in the vendor list.. i went out of my way to contact via email etc.. to get her website to list it.. i can't wait to see the picture.. cuz you worked that last unit girl.. LOL

MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:26pm
oooo I can't wait either. definitely will add to my av list!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:20pm
That's great, can't wait to see the pics.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:26pm
i added ebony, and don't forget my princess Breh's site will be opening soon! also chocolatediva1 and FLLlover's site.. they are members that i definitely support..
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:28pm
Glad to see that she up and going!!! Please post pics soon!!!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 7:25pm
Aint it great to see women making it happen and holding it down with they own, i must definitely  will check her out , been looking 4 a wavy

Edited by bigmomma - March 27 2008 at 7:27pm
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 10:36pm
I love how the hairlines and highlights look on the units she has for sale in her fotki. Some of the hairlines on those units are the most natural looking I've seen anywhere. Does anyone know if she customized those hairlines herself ?
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:47am

ITA, Curlygirl11, I am feeling her hairlines.. Very realistic

Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 12:49pm

I have been eyeballing her units for months now and they are SIMPLY MARVELOUS!!!!

precioushur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precioushur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 12:56pm
purty
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 1:24pm
just marvelous to see women putting it down for the cause.

what are the links to chocolatediva1 and FLLlover's sites?

i will have to put them in my favorites list at home..............................
Chocolatey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 1:47pm
Yeah I bought one unit from her that I absolutely love, next week my second one from her will be arriving!
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 11:25am
Her units are so beautiful!
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 8:41pm

Can't wait to see the pics!

Edited by MissHairGirl - April 10 2008 at 8:41pm
zzharia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzharia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 9:14am
I just checked out her fotki she has some lovely units my fave being pic 32 great color for the summer months ....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic