Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ADVICE WANTED - Anime cons and the hairstyles that go with them.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ADVICE WANTED - Anime cons and the hairstyles that go with them.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADVICE WANTED - Anime cons and the hairstyles that go with them.
    Posted: September 23 2002 at 9:16am
Okay. I was just wondering what would you advise as good products to hold up this hairstyle. 2 pics, so it could give you a better idea.

http://www.mystical-serenade.net/rurokenforever/multi/gallery/images/sanocurious.jpg">1 and http://www3.justnet.ne.jp/~ja1119/sanosuke1.jpg">2 .

Yes, I know they`re fictional characters and the styles are somewhat unrealistic. Then again, there are unrealistic things you can do to hair nowadays. Note that length is not a problem (I am a guy and at some places hit 37 cm) and it`s for massive spikes, not the small half-inch kind. Some, if not many, spikes will involve hair folding, and I realize that. Any help would be appreciated, I might not end up choosing that style, but I know that if I could do Sano, I could do 95 % of the styles in anime.

EDIT : Products AND Technique advice would be appreciated.
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
Kwirtz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kwirtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 12:24pm
You may think that this is weird, but if you use Elmers Clear glue (the gel stuff), you can make your hair stand up exactly like those pictures. The best thing is that it`s washable, so it comes out with shampoo. My friends have used it to make some cool looking spikes and it drys rock hard.
Hope this helps!
:)
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 6:37pm
No, not weird, but I found on a site that it`s a #3 choice for someone who uses Knox unflavored gelatin....... i thikn i could find that in a supermarket easily enough......

Any style advice on how the hair should be folded and stuff would be good to hear
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic