Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity style wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celebrity style wigs
    Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:28pm
is like 15 min. away from me.. I can't believe I am just figuring that out. I can get all of my adhesives from there yipeee

Has anyone every bought any of their units? I know they seem a bit pricey but I was wondering about the quality. I think Im just gonna go there and check em out
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:59pm
 Sorry, I have never ordered anything from them. Check them out and let us know the qaulity of their units.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 10:09pm
The very first unit I ordered was from them. They have very good cap construction but poor hair quality. The hair is very pretty and manageable at first but after about 2 to 3 washes it's a daily battle to stop it from tangling. You have to brush it about every 1/2 hour to keep it untangled. Bleach baths and deep conditioning help a little.....but not much.
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 10:44pm

MOCA HEY GIRL...YOU THINKIN BOUT GETTIN A LF!?? GO FOR IT GIRL!

LOVE YOUR HAIR BY THE WAY..ITS BEAUTIFUL!
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 6:45am
*waves at charron* Thank you for the compliment.  Yeah girl I hop the fence every now and then Wacko

Curly I am greatful for your honest feedback. I know I won't be buyng any units...I just wanna go and see what they are all about.

I will keep yall posted
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 7:34am
dont do it ms celie dont do it. one of my friends brought a unit for her wedding.  pd almost 600 bucks only for it to be sitting at MY house now. read the above about the tangling and matting. its not a joke. her unit was a mess. and she wound up having to pay someone to come in and do her hair after all..so what a waste. when she called they told her to wash the wig and see what happens.
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 7:53am
Thank you chyna.... you only have to tell me once. I am not paying those high prices and then my unit shed, tangle or matt. Girl I would go postal on them lol.

mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 7:53am
I need to give them this feedback  on their expensive wigs.
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:07am
Well I bought a units from them and was not satisfied with the service or hair qaulity.  I had got two units from one one was nice but it matted up like no ones business withi one month and the second unit I beleve contained sythetic hair in the unit. This is MHO, If your spending that type of money, go to a place that offers great service and excellent product like AAMH or CLW.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:06am
if i'm not mistaken and please don't hold me too this b/c i've only posted about 10, 000 posts and read more than that.. but i kind of rmember hearing this might be a vendor that mixes human hair with synthetic hair.. i could be wrong but i'm kind of thinking that's the deal!
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 12:25pm

Buyer Beware!!  AngryarmsLike Meechie, I believe I got one that had human hair and synthetic hair mixed together.  It's a curly unit that I wanted to wear straight one day.  I'm so happy I tested a small area in the back with my flat iron versus doing a piece in the front.  Because it's mixed with synthetic and human hair, it tangles like crazy.  I only wear the unit maybe once every three or four months and I know I have to do a bleach bath every other wear.  furiousYou've been warned. 

Now, my sister got a straight unit that she loves but she told me fairly recently that she can't stop it from shedding.....what

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

Buyer Beware!!  AngryarmsLike Meechie, I believe I got one that had human hair and synthetic hair mixed together.  It's a curly unit that I wanted to wear straight one day.  I'm so happy I tested a small area in the back with my flat iron versus doing a piece in the front.  Because it's mixed with synthetic and human hair, it tangles like crazy.  I only wear the unit maybe once every three or four months and I know I have to do a bleach bath every other wear.  furiousYou've been warned. 

Now, my sister got a straight unit that she loves but she told me fairly recently that she can't stop it from shedding.....what

ok you just let me know my mind isn't gone, that's what i thought was going on with this vendor mixing up the human and synthetic hairs.. LOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:07am
Wow for it to be that expensive they really shouldn't be any issues such as tangling or shedding. They have alot of nerve mixing their hair with synthetic, BAD BUSINESS
DIMPLES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIMPLES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:38pm
i purchase a lace from http://www.celebritystylewigs.com/shop/  i had it now a year i had no problems the hair is just gorgious no tangles  , i just use extra virgin olive oil a pea size , once a week , , when i wash it  i use , silcon shampoo , and silcon treatment mix and leave in conditionor and it still look like the day i purchase it , with minum sheding  and i don't have any tangle issues either , although they are a little bit pricey over  all  i give them a thumps up !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic