Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally Applied

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sum1sumwere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by mocha78 mocha78 wrote:

Very pretty!! Ok,,, ready to do mine? Tongue
LOLYea right.LOL 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by madisonb madisonb wrote:

oh you did a great job, not many people can say their nape looked like that on their first try!

***SIDEBAR***THIS IS SO CRAZY I RESPONDING TO THE SAME POST ON DIFFERENT SITES I'M GETTING DIZZYDizzy

LOLI posted on BHM too. Thank you for the complement.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:51pm

All of your responses have really made my night. I honestly didn't think it looked that great. I was so ready to give this up, but I was like after 2 years yeah right. I can't wait for the day that I can get this unit on in 30min and be done with it. I thank you all again for all of your posts and replies that you all contribute to the boards, without them I would have been so lost.

mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 11:59am
LOOKS GOOD GIRL YOU ROCKEN IT
precioushur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precioushur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 12:22pm
Now that's what's up!Clap
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 1:24pm
Very natural!
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 2:04pm
good job!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic