Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lf adventure of the day... Sorry Kinda long

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lf adventure of the day... Sorry Kinda long
    Posted: March 31 2008 at 5:22pm

Ok ladies today lf adventure.... Went to work for OT today 4hours to support my LF habit  got to ... (it just keeps calling me man...... call me.)  During my 4hours couldn't work to busy smiley at my email from Jackson got the stock tight curly I've been researching for a min. searched payment options for best rate WU or MG.... I choose MG and send to the place after hitting up the atm to get the other half I needed. Rushed to the nearest location filled out the form... As I was trying to send my order the guy ask if I have a 4 digit code I 'm like no and I search the paper I print at work, any way he looks at it and sees a copy of my lace from the site same pic below... He ask Have you ever sent to this business I'm like yea, but not really, cause I'm thinking it’s none of your dam business. He says he can without the 4 digit code to make a long story short I just set up an account online at Money Gram and it processed Yeah I'm getting a new baby. AND then to end it all as I was writing this my Cap and Gown for Graduation came. Check her out .She should be here in a few days I haven't got the conf email from Jacksun yet, but no worries, Sexi thanks ..

Stock-11%20get%20more%20info... Now Im just waiting on rex to get me a loose curly in and Ill be good for the summer, Intil my habit starts calling again, I post pics soon as it comes I so excited.... & I just cant hide it... silly I know. LOL

Edited by mrsmuffen - March 31 2008 at 5:22pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 5:27pm
that's great old nosey people need to get some business, they don't realize that they dealing with a lf crack addict in the process somebody might get hurt if they get in the way of my hur!!! its very pretty.. Clap
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 8:01pm
aww
cant wait to see pictures.
congrats on this new baby girl :)
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 12:16am
 Your gonna be HOT!!!
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 10:20am
hmmm, thats the tight curly huhn.....maybe i need one of those for the summer too...
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 10:49am
I like that also....I notice that most people want the curly units for the summer. But I understand also working OT. I have been at work ever since 5:30 this morning and not getting off until 5 or 6... I have become a PJ and a LFJ....I want three more units and hopefully I will we done for the year...sorry for rambling...Hug

Edited by NClady - April 01 2008 at 11:41am
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:06am
Thank ladies.... Ok now I just want here is only been two days and I'm just hoping to see the ups or fedex man pull up b4  I go to workDead I'm sick of waiting, I have no patience....something I'm working on.

How long does it take stock units to arrivie. Who does jacksun use for shipping?
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 11:21am
jack uses ups/brown, but when did he pick up the $ from MG? Last time i ordered a stock from him it was 2 days b4 he shipped, so you baby my not be here till tomorrow or friday.
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 11:32am
Ask him for your tracking number.
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 11:41am
I did when I sent the conf code and he just said thank you. I waited til this morning and asked for it a gain. No response yet. I'll keep ya'll posted. matrixcode
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 11:54am

Hopefully he will get back to you tonight or in the morning. I know at night he is normally on yahoo IM around 7:00pm EST and in the morning when I get to work around 5:30 am EST he is on IM....

sun_jacksun2000 is his yahoo name
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:35pm
He did, Looks like I'll have t sometime Monday. He just finished the curls today (preming  I guess) and stated will email me the tracking # tomorrow when he mails it hatch.........wait, but I know its worth it....... thanks for responding ya'll
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 9:33pm
Still waiting.... no tracking # yet either Cry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Im about to raise some diablo 
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 12:42pm
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryNow UPS has misrouted my baby to a different hub and they say by Thursday, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 2:08pm

Dang, MrsMuffen tell him so much for 2 day delivery; you’ll be getting your baby soon though

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic