Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm BACK from my CRUISE!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:03pm

Originally posted by 2honest 2honest wrote:

.... And I'll be 50 years old this year, so I don't need to look OLDER!!!

Holy%20MolyBow%20Down

Electric Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electric Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:18pm
You're an all around beauty. 
NOT W8N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOT W8N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:47pm

wow- 50 and fabulous! 

i love the color and i am shocked about the tape- i am a liquid adhesive person but i may try tape and liquid cause i am super nervous but it slipping

i went to an amusement park last summer when i used vapon no tape- well lets say i had to buy a head scarf to wrap around so it wouldnt come slam off on a roller coaster!

when i go to st. thomas in october i hope i look as fab as u!

Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 8:34pm

Also, I don't sweat much, so I'm thinking that has a lot to do with the tape not slipping.  But it DID get wet in the ocean and swimming pool.
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 9:04pm
You're a beauty, you really shine outdoors. Your app is  fab!
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:41pm

Work it girl.....Looks great. love and Color!!!!!

Now  must say.... You in the swim suit making me want to workout 50, wow, Stop playing no way! I know I need to get in the gymrunner

Edited by mrsmuffen - April 02 2008 at 10:43pm
relentless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relentless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by mrsmuffen mrsmuffen wrote:

Work it girl.....Looks great. love and Color!!!!!

Now  must say.... You in the swim suit making me want to workout 50, wow, Stop playing no way! I know I need to get in the gymrunner

I thought I was the only one needing to hit the gym after seeing those picsCry
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:51pm
Go on sista girl!!!!!!  You and Damita got down!!!!! You look fabulous sis!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:56pm
i had a chance to really look at all of them and she had a ball, i looking fierce too.. Clap
Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2009 at 3:19pm
I had to look at your pictures again. I'm going to Puerto Vallarta this Saturday for a week, and I needed some Lace Unit inspiration.
http://public.fotki.com/Lrigyttiw/my-lf-experiences/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic