Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ok! I got my freak on until he....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
JazzyGeri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzyGeri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ok! I got my freak on until he....
    Posted: April 14 2008 at 6:15am
I agree with Sexi - men are totally oblivious! The other night, I was getting rather intimate with someone and I was so aware that my application was horrendous - like it had all lifted at the back and none of the lace was stuck down properly around the entire perimeter.

This guy started grabbing the back of my head and putting his hands all over my nape - it was as though he was tring to gove my scalp a damn good massage! BUT HE HAD NO CLUE I WAS WEARING A UNIT!

If I could get away with all that, then we girls have NOTHING to worry about when it comes to guys sussing us out!Tongue

Geri
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 3:21pm
My husband loves mine. especially the fact that he can run his hands through it.
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 10:00pm
 [/QUOTE]

LL you gonna have to come out of the closet eventually.LOL Hair is such a funny thing though. Me and my sweety have been together for about a year. Now when we first started dating i was wearing a full weave with just the front of my own hair out.He would pull on it with no problem cause that baby was sewn in TIGHT!!  I always assumed that he knew it wasnt my hair. When i made the transition to LW about 6 months into the relationship, do you know this man had a nerve to tell me how fast my hair was growing latley. I looked at him like he was the VILLAGE IDIOT.Ermm(men can be soo naive)  But i dint say nothin. It wasnt until I had an Embarrassedembarrasing moment with him that i let the cat out of the bag about my LW.
Now he even helps me with my apps if I'm having a slippage issue or something. I've even gone to get my own hair done once, in a Dominican blowout, just so he can see "the real me". But I will say that I will NEVER let him see me with these jailhouse cornrows in my hair. Thats just too much.
[/QUOTE]

LOL at jailhouse cornrows......
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 5:52pm
One of my closest friends (one of the few that know the deal with me wearing lf's) asked me what happens when I'm being intimate with my husband. lolol...... I told her he's not into pulling my hair, the only thing he requests is that I leave it out.  Because of course I tie my hair up every night.
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 12:26pm
LL I understand.  I have had my OMG moments in the middle of getting bizzy but I was more concerned that my nape was lifting LOL... can you imagine half the wig flipped up over the back of your head????
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 12:18pm
You guys are soo hilarious...I was talking with "my baby daddy" yesterday and I sent him a picture of my new hairstyle....he tells me, "yeah i got your pic" and i'm like, "oooook what do you think", he tells me go listen to the song by india arie "i am not my hair"....so of course attitude comes over me then he proceeds to say how much he hates these lace wigs...he likes natural hair, even though no one would know I am wearing a wig he knows and can't stand it....then he says since you have been wearing these things you have changed...that's all you care about it this damn hair.  I started bustin up y'alll.  Yes, I am a hair crack addict, no doubt but I am about doing what makes me feel good about me.. Yes I am wearing lace wigs to grown my natural hair out after I messed it up last year and even when my hair grows back I will still be rockin lace wigs because I love the versatility.  So needless to say, I could care less if he likes my hair or not, I gone rock my hair however I wanna rock my hair cause it makes me feel good and look good Wink
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 11:20am
Originally posted by phillycutee phillycutee wrote:

Well i think your experience depends on if the guy is "YOUR" guy,             or "A" guy if you know what I meanWink
If its "your" guy just tell him what  I tell my boyfriend "This is look sexy hair, not get ruff hair. If you get to ruff and it comes off, I will NO longer look sexy, cause I can go from Beyonce, to Celie from color purple in no time"
If its "A" guy, i would tell him exactly what you told us "I don't like it when anybody touches my hair" I dont think thats a terrible request.
Either way he should just be happy that hes getting some!!Tongue

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!LOLLOLLOLTongueLOL
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:00am
LOLLOLLOL
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 11:18pm
 yall crazy, I say strap it on tight and let him get rough a little bit.  I like it a little when my husband does it. I say thats part of the fun and benfit of not wearing tracks. As long as he dont get too crazy..... get ya freak on. every lf wearer get ya freak onLOL rothfl
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 2:08pm

dang ya must be getting a whole lot of action...LOL no just kidding i could get some if i wanted...LOL my boo is out of town..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 2:03pm

Well he has not said anything about it, so I guess he was feelin too good to notice...LOLLOL

But you are right when I was dating the hater.... It put a damper on our relationship because it's my money and Ima do me! 

Look he didn't hesitate to get his rap on when he met me, but when we decided to commit, he switched up on me...And I am not changing for anyone.  This makes me happy so it is what it is!
thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

I have to disagree about men not caring! I dated this guy who hated weave, wigs or anything that was not yours!

And men do look ladies! They do wanna know if it is yours!

Most don't care like you said as long as you look good.  But some men won't even rap to you if they know you wear weaves, wigs, and etc.

But point blank if he ain't feelin me for me, he can step! No love loss here! Cause LF's and whatever is here to stay!barmy

I have also dated guys that hate weave and wigs and I stuck with them for a while but it was a pain keeping up with my own hair all the time and not being able to switch up to different styles. But those guys are not the norm. Most guys are used to it and I'm sure he wouldn't notice your wig because he is probably used to feeling tracks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:18pm
OMG!
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 11:59am
I wrap my hair, too... That's a must for "close encounters". Get this, I've had woman "accidentally rub my hair to check if I have tracks. Wacko How nutty is that?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 11:46am
And yes a sista is gettin sum lovin!Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 11:46am
Yall are a trip up in here!LOLLOL

But I am confused about the part! I have a natural looking part, but I bet if I grabbed your head, I would definitely know something was on it! I wrap my hair and it is flat! No humps, bumps or lumps!LOLLOLLOL
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:30am
girl pls. my man thinks this entire hair obsession is hilarious,. but if i like it he loves it. u will be fine
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:50am

I just started to use Davlyn and ST and I love the hold I get but I do not know about hair pulling in the bedroom. We will have to experiment and see. Maybe I need to try sewing the perimeter on for added protection.

Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 8:17pm
Guuuurrrrrrlllll... I had an encounter where he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled so hard I almost go whiplash. BUT, my Davlyn+SuperTape was up for the abuse. I had a small lift near my left temple that I didn't notice until I got up the next morning and looked in the mirror.

Needless to say, I wasn't concerned "during", but it would have been interesting to explain. He actually thinks this is my hair Wink (mission accomplished).
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:56pm
LOL! I just love any thread that includes the term "freak on!" Had to come in and say good for you --- you're getting some!!!! LOL.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic