Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm home
    Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:06pm
Big%20smile   Hey Ladies, I'm sooooo excited to be at my new home with my gurls,
hey Sexi, Breh.Smile  I was having a problem with my computer and couldnt activate my account so all I could do was lurkAngry  Yeah I ran away from my previous home but every so often I go back and see whats going onLOL 
   Ladies do ur thang and keep giving all that gd advice. I appreciate all of you for giving the adice needed to keep my hair lookin tight.   
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:18pm
hey girl welcome home!!!!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:17pm
Hi and welcome. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:34pm
well i'm glad you got back online its ashame how you lose your mind without it...LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic