Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics Finally Posted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
2blessed4stress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2blessed4stress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 4:53pm
Your application looks very nice! Do you have a cap on?!? In the first pic it looks so natural the hairline...you go head and do the darn thing!!
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by JLTabron JLTabron wrote:

The unit is a bit thick.  I am thinning it gradually though.  I don't want to thin to much because I know it will thin out naturally.

Yeah, that makes sense. And you will have a longer life to it. Good thinking!!Smile
Priscilla80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priscilla80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:10pm

Very Natural.....I love the height in the front. Clap 

DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:13pm
Your app couldn't look any more natural.  I just love the color too, it goes perfect with your skin toneThumbs%20Up
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:19am
Originally posted by 2blessed4stress 2blessed4stress wrote:

Your application looks very nice! Do you have a cap on?!? In the first pic it looks so natural the hairline...you go head and do the darn thing!!

Thank you!  No I didn't have a cap on.

Thanks Ladies for all of your wonderful commentsSmile
miller73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miller73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 9:40am
what is the password
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic