Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Kinky

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Kinky
    Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:45am
Shame on all you dirty minded folks LOL 

I'm new to the board and still consider myself a newbie to the LF world even though I've had a Tony Z bodywave for about 6 months. Some of you may know me as alilbirdie on some of the other boards. But anyhoo, I think I want a kinky straight now and would like to know who's your fav vendor. Hit me up w/ pics or fotki addresses if you have them. TIA!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:57am

ALL I WANNA SAY IS welcome to the board, i don't wear them kinky straights b/c i hate CRIMPS LOL but from those i've seen were pretty and some were from various vendor's.. i think of Holly ZHANG.. there's a few posted here..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 9:15am
Thanks for the welcome Sexi! I've seen meechie2cute's KS's from CLW (and those units are FIYAH btw,) but I don't know if I want to shell out the dough for them. I don't mind a CV if the quality is good...
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:06am
Originally posted by birdiegrey birdiegrey wrote:

Thanks for the welcome Sexi! I've seen meechie2cute's KS's from CLW (and those units are FIYAH btw,) but I don't know if I want to shell out the dough for them. I don't mind a CV if the quality is good...

Yeah, it's all meechie's fault Wink that I shelled out all that dough for that KS from CLW that I should have in my hands in about  4 weeks.......ahhh, Heart soooooo realistic to my own hair texture.  Yeah, baby!   I can't wait!  bounce
lafemmenoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lafemmenoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:13am
Agree, if you see ANY of meechie's fotki, study her style.  Very classy and can rock ANY look.  Make sure you have a flat iron just in case, and enjoy the journey.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:38am
Originally posted by LaceLover LaceLover wrote:

Originally posted by birdiegrey birdiegrey wrote:

Yeah, it's all meechie's fault Wink that I shelled out all that dough for that KS from CLW that I should have in my hands in about  4 weeks.......ahhh, Heart soooooo realistic to my own hair texture.  Yeah, baby!   I can't wait!  bounce

LOL So, did you order a custom, or are you waiting on Rochelle to come in?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:41am

Originally posted by lafemmenoir lafemmenoir wrote:

Agree, if you see ANY of meechie's fotki, study her style.  Very classy and can rock ANY look.  Make sure you have a flat iron just in case, and enjoy the journey.

Trust, I've been all up in and through her fotki - yes, I am an admitted fotki stalker Embarrassed LOL AND I've got my eyes on a Maxiglide that I've been dying to get since forever....

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:52am

I personally have not gone down the KS road, but I do agree I have seen some members looking very cute in them.

Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 8:39am
I'm getting ready to order a KS from Holly and got my sedu flat iron on stand by

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 11:25am
How exciting! You know we want pics when you get it.Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic