Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Still can't cook but I CAN do hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still can't cook but I CAN do hair!!!
    Posted: April 06 2008 at 9:02am
Hi Ladies,

Breh sent me two beaters to practice on and try out the caps (thanks girl waving).  Despite my lf challenges, I did the following successfully:

1.  Dyed each one to a 1B/2 from a brown/red color
2.  Gave one a bleach bath

I am so proud of myself.  The knots didn't get dark or anything!!!! I'll take some pics later.

I still can't cook though OuchOuchOuchOuch
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 9:07am
I'm proud of u 2, now let me get myself in the kitchen
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 9:39am
Oh shoot!  It's Sunday too! How am I going to pull this off??? Is it wrong to put store bought chicken in the oven and pretend I made it?  
mujersexyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujersexyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:02am
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

Oh shoot!  It's Sunday too! How am I going to pull this off??? Is it wrong to put store bought chicken in the oven and pretend I made it?  

LOLLOLLOLLOLYou sound like my sister in law she will go to this lady that sells tamales and she would say I made theseOuchOuchOuchand she and knows she cant make tamales to save her lifeConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
LOL
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:28am
Mujer,
At our supermarket, they sell fried chicken in a bag that says "To Go".  For months I insisted that "To Go" was a seasoning packet!LOL

My family knows I'm a kitchen refuser!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:39am
anit nothing wrong with that as long as u eating and it's not fast food
mujersexyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujersexyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 11:16am
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

Mujer,
At our supermarket, they sell fried chicken in a bag that says "To Go".  For months I insisted that "To Go" was a seasoning packet!LOL

My family knows I'm a kitchen refuser!

LOLLOL Do your thing girlWink
LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic