Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shaving a Widow's Peak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unseen44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unseen44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shaving a Widow's Peak
    Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:47pm
  Hey, I'm a guy with shoulder length hair.  But during the growing process I made the mistake of cutting my widow's peak because I couldn't organize it, and it just made that awkward growing stage even worse.

But now I've got to pretty much shave it every morning.  After I do, it is somewhat visible, like guy with a clean shaven beard but you can still see where the beard would grow.  As well because of all the shaving my hairline almost looks like it curves in.

My question is, mainly to girls on here, how unnatractive or weird is it?  If you saw a guy with this what would you think?  It's not super noticable, but it is always there if you look for it and it makes me feel pretty self-conscious.

MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:28pm
In my opinion, the natural hairline looks the best. 
Unseen44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unseen44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by MissHairGirl MissHairGirl wrote:

In my opinion, the natural hairline looks the best. 

So if you saw someone with a shaved widow's peak it might be a turn off?

Edited by Unseen44 - April 08 2008 at 3:53pm
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:16pm
Not necessarily.  I would probably look at the hairline in detail, trying to figure out what was going on. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic