Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Redken customer service! :-(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Redken customer service! :-(
    Posted: October 04 2002 at 3:32pm
Have you ever tried contacting Redken customer service via redken.com? Twice I have sent the company emails regarding a product line and I have never heard anything from them! AGH. They have a great holiday All Soft promotion coming out and yet apparently no one is willing to reply. And I`m ever polite and kind! Really!

This is unusual because when I`ve contacted other companies I`ve gotten positively glowing responses. John Frieda sent me an entire travel-size Frizz Ease set plus a handful of coupons, and others have at least acknowledged my message with a reply.

My question to you: Has anyone else had a particularly significant customer service experience (good or bad) with Redken or another hair care company?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 6:58pm
Redken has always been great to me!!
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 12:55pm
Got any secrets you want to share, such as a hotline number or the magic word? ;-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 11:38am
Hi Lyris, thanks for posting the info on the types of alcohol found in hair products, I appreciate it.

Im surprised Redkin has such poor customer service. The Ulta store always runs Redkins Promo`s they recently had Redkin Heavy Cream Conditioner buy one get one free - excellent conditioner, it you havent tried it yet - and they frequently run the Promo Buy one Get One Free on Redkins All Soft Conditioner and Shampoo for the 32oz sizes, you can get two conditioners or shampoos if you prefer. I recommend getting on Ulta`s mailing list, they will send you coupons that have $ value towards any purchase in their store depending on how much you spend there. They also have a great return policy, if you are unhappy with any product you can return it with absolutely no questions asked and they NEVER make you feel uncomfortable. I find Ulta`s prices higher than beauty supply stores but around me the beauty supply stores have a no return policy (except Sallys which doesnt carry all the products I like to use) so I tend to give Ulta my business.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 6:52pm
Hi Lissa, and thanks for the info! What I wanted to ask the Redken people was where I could find this new All Soft October promotion--regular size shampoo, conditioner and trial size straight gel in a special "gift" box (say it with me, "ooooh!") for $13. I emailed them and got.....nothing! Agh. I wonder if Redken has a customer service number? Because apparently they don`t check their email....ever!
lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 8:59am
Lyris try this ... Redkens Toll Free #: 800-423-5280, then press 0 for customer service.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 4:41pm
Now THAT`S what I`m talkin` about! :-) Thanks Lissa---that helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic