Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BREH YOUR TI P! GET IN HERE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BREH YOUR TI P! GET IN HERE!
    Posted: April 08 2008 at 8:19pm
you recommended the Chi Hydration Interlock, ceramic, ionic, far infrared Curl Preserve System Treatment Conditioner, altho the heffa i got it from on ebay took her sweet time in delivering it to me.. i used it in combination with the Silicon Mix intense treatment on my chiniese virgin remy that i'm wearing in the natural part tip for the steri strips in the newbie thread.. this unit is over 2 years old never put heat on it, and its naturally straight! but i know that conditioner is for curly hair, but i decided to use it on my chinese virgin straight unit mixed with silicon.. b/c sometimes we forget that silicon MIX can be mixed with other conditioner's and that's what so great about silicon mix.. its not always meant to be used alone.. anyway i mixed them together and my chinese virgin remy is flowing, and its not needed anything thing this week.. usually i spray it with water sit in front of the fan to speed up the drying process, b/c i put it up in a pony tail at night time and it leaves a crease in the hair.. so i spray with water to remove it.. well its not needed that this week.. its just flowing, and its not shiney but it is silky looking without all that shine, its bone straight not a curl in it down to the middle of my back.. and i've had lots of compliments b/c they just say oh you have beautiful hair.. it looks like its been flat iron, laying flat and flowing.. and wanted to let  you know that i used it for a purpose it was not intended and its fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClapClap and since we were discusing the ionics science, and i notices this conditioner has that as well i thought i'd post my results.. i got flawless hair this week, thank you BREH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! barmy

Edited by sexibeach - April 08 2008 at 8:20pm
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 8:54pm
Well that is great. You're welcome Chica. I forgot that I posted that tip a while back. I'm going to try mixing mine with Silicon Mix, and Cowboy Magic. Did you use the whole system or just the leave in treatment spray?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 9:01pm
i used the conditioner treatment and i didn't like the texture b/c i didn't feel nothing really going  on with the hair as i used it..so i added the silicon mix with it, which is what i normally use b/c it doesn't make it shiney but it does make the hair stand up! the added conditioner made it do something different that's why i know it made a big difference using the two together.. so it flatten it but still made it a very realistic texture.. i love what it did for it..
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 9:22pm
Okay yeah, I didn't particullary care for the texture of the conditoner too. I mixed mine with Silicon Mix and Cholesterol Conditioner. I liked it but this time I'll mix mine with Silicon Mix and my Cowboy Magic Conditioner. Tell you the truth I buy so many products that I forgot that I had this stuff. It is just sitting there in my cabinet. I'm going to have to break it back out. Wink
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 9:31pm
i used the whole system on my indian virgin... its fantastic ... especially the leave in treatment ... smells like baby powder and causes no buildup 2 days no tangles or snags  
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 9:35pm
Yeah, the leave in treatment does smell great and is really light. I like my own mixture better. I may try spraying this on my curly first and then my water, glycerin, Biolage Detangling solution mixture.
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 10:49pm
sexi I think I want to try this on a yaki light.  I have one that needs some revitalization...l it is dead.  "The hair is "sticky" and dry it is almost two years old. (july) what do you guys think?

Edited by charmed - April 08 2008 at 10:50pm
Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 3:43am
I need to try this one!!
I just ordered a whole set of Silicon mix..but i would also like to try the Chi Hydration Interlock, ceramic, ionic, far infrared...
But which one do you recommend me the Curl Preserve System (for curly hair)  or the Infra treatment (for normal hair)??
Should i only buy the conditioner treatment or a conditioner and a shampoo??

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 5:21am
Originally posted by charmed charmed wrote:

sexi I think I want to try this on a yaki light.  I have one that needs some revitalization...l it is dead.  "The hair is "sticky" and dry it is almost two years old. (july) what do you guys think?

i think you should give it a try, i should have done a little nuke but i didn't know at the time i'd be so happy with the results..
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Lequia Lequia wrote:

I need to try this one!!
I just ordered a whole set of Silicon mix..but i would also like to try the Chi Hydration Interlock, ceramic, ionic, far infrared...
But which one do you recommend me the Curl Preserve System (for curly hair)  or the Infra treatment (for normal hair)??
Should i only buy the conditioner treatment or a conditioner and a shampoo??

I have the Chi Curl Preserve system. I love the Chi Silk Infusium serum. It works wonders on straight hair.
Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:07am
THanks..i'll try it out!
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 12:47pm

Ah yes, Chi Silk Infusium is a godsend! Love this stuff. I hang on to it like it's gold and use it once a week, so I don't use it all up. Love Cowboy Magic also.

DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 12:51pm
This sounds like a nice, soothing cup of exotic teaLOL

I will definitely have to give this a try.  Thanks!!
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 3:01pm
Will have to try because I hate the crease after the hair has been up!
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 7:05pm
gaspWHOA!  I have had no luck with CHI products, I'll have to try them again!  Baking soda soak usually turns mine out!! Wait a minute.  Man !  Farouk  . . .that name struck a bell and made me go look in the lab . . ahahahaha!  I have samples . . .okay I about to becometransformer a DIVA DIVA...er a flowing DIVA!!  thanks y'all!!!

Edited by TressaMagic - April 09 2008 at 7:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic