Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace wig texture help...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twinklesxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklesxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace wig texture help...
    Posted: April 09 2008 at 3:21pm
I just recieved my lace wig and although it says it has been relaxed and made to mimic afro hair it still looks like european hair! Cry

I knew it probably wouldn't look 'that' close to the real thing but this really is no where near.

Thing is i love the colour, love the style, love the cut....Is there anything I can do to change the texture??

- Twinkles
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 3:31pm

i know i saw something on BHM about changing the texture of hair, i think you had to put it in BANTU knots and then comb it out....maybe Sexi can offer you some help.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 4:11pm
in the newbie thread is a tip on how to make silky hair more yaki.. i can't remember it could be on the 1st page maybe page 2.. but look thru there, i'll be back i gotta go for a jog..

how to make silky hair yaki step by step:

step by step guide below..

http://public.fotki.com/mocolace/

pw:   silkyhair

Edited by sexibeach - April 09 2008 at 4:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic