Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kevincn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CarmelCream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmelCream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevincn
    Posted: April 09 2008 at 7:33pm
I like to know what my unit looks like before I buy it. I received  the LF info and pricing but where are some pics? Does he have a website or something  that shows his work?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 8:30pm
http://talk.hairboutique.com//forum_posts.asp?TID=60317

no he doesn't he sends out catalog's of his work..

Edited by sexibeach - April 09 2008 at 8:31pm
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 8:56pm

this is a kevincn light yaki.  I am sorry I am looking for close ups but this is a "life" shot. 

charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:01pm

Edited by charmed - April 09 2008 at 9:02pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:03pm
work it charmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you go girl..

i do love kevincn even tho it might be contary to popular belief, i do got  love for jacksun.. but i know folks that are expertise in certain areas, like  plastic surgery doctors that do great bood jobs, are not necessarily face doctors.. so you gotta know which CV is good at what!
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:04pm
both are light yaki.  I have only bought this type of hair form him.  The hairlines have been good and for me the sizes were fine and I love his cap construction.  In the past he has had issues with both but I have not seen any complaints since last summer.
CarmelCream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmelCream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:21pm
Thanks SexiSmile

Charmed girl I love that hair!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by charmed charmed wrote:

***in my best 1970's pimp voice***

Hey uuuummmmmm Charmed.........check this out girl.....um don't you wanna sell that unit ???   Why don't you lemme take it off your hands cuz I know you prolly got lf storage issues and whatnot by now, right? You see I'm just tryna help YOU out LOL

I gotta say I absolutely LOVE seeing your apps.....especially the ones in the Hairline Throwdown Challenge. My sister was not sure if she wanted to try lf's until she saw your pics in that thread and she's been sprung on trying one every since. She's gonna flip when she sees this thread. You GO girl and do your thang. I love that unit and that app is flawless. Thumbs%20Up
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 7:10am
^^^ hahaha girl the unit died last month.  I wore it to death.  thank you so much.. I loved it... and I am glad I was a postive influence on your sister
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:15am
charm do you place your units behind your hairline?
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:28am
Charmed you look fab. as always. Work it girl!!!
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:30am
thanks breh **waving.

girlnextdoor there is no hairline, I am practically bald I suffer from alopecia what you see is nothing but the wig..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:35am
ooo  i'm sorry, it looks soooo natural!!!
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:42am
girl why are you apologizing... these wigs were a God send.  I would still be wearing net weaves with nothing in the front to hold it down and hard wigs hoping they would stay on.  I was so happy when I finally got my first and the application was terrible and I was still happier than happy.

thank you Jesus!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:47am
Girl because there is this lady i know that suffers from the same thing and she is VERY VERY touchy when it comes to hair, but I see all people that have alopecia is not that way, so glad!  Anywho you look really pretty and kinda look beyonce-ish in the first pic with the blonde hair!
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:49am
First things first....you are rockin the HELL out of that lfw!!!!!! Okay now that I had my moment...quick question? Is it IR or CR?................Damn that hair is fiyah!!!!!!firedevil
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 11:09am
LOL @ Unladlylikediva - thanks girl

they are both Indian Remy... kevincn's famous light yaki as sexi said he is the originator of this texture
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 11:10am
Originally posted by girlnextdoor girlnextdoor wrote:

Girl because there is this lady i know that suffers from the same thing and she is VERY VERY touchy when it comes to hair, but I see all people that have alopecia is not that way, so glad!  Anywho you look really pretty and kinda look beyonce-ish in the first pic with the blonde hair!

thank youEmbarrassed

now I know that ya'll got some shots to share of your kevincn units... not just me!
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 11:46am
Charmed you look hot. I love kevincn and his french lace is not like the others it just melts into your skin i had a light yaki to. He emailed me with a stock list last month imma have to send him an im to see if he have anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic