Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - a Hater-Gator said i wear to much babyhair,,,(pic)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a Hater-Gator said i wear to much babyhair,,,(pic)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 2:52pm
I love the honest back that you ladies are giving.
I hope you all are honest with me......Whenever I get my unit!!
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 3:03pm
I like the babyhair, my own babyhair is identical to that!

Edited by Ms. Ya-Ya - April 11 2008 at 3:04pm
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:07am
The first pic is beautiful. I would thin some of the baby hair for the second pic.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:22am
The first pic is gorgeous but the shaft of the baby hairs in the other pics looks too thick. I would try the nair trick on the 2nd unit to make those baby hairs look more soft and flimsy.
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:26am
maybe the nair method will help .  I also like the first pic.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:27am
i agree the first pic is hot! and then the baby's do cause too much attention, maybe you could thin them a little bit.. but they're also very pretty so its hard to say!
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 11:57am
Well Kim, the first unit is cute and the second unit needs a bit of help at the hairline.
joint~heir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joint~heir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 12:17pm
I lovvvvee the baby hair on the first pic, but like sexy said---in the rest of the pictures I think it's a little too much.  I usually just wet mine, brush out only a little and then tie it up for the night. 

It normally comes out so beautiful.  A lot of baby hair screams LF.  In my opinion.

Edited by joint~heir - April 12 2008 at 12:23pm
Urbeautiful2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbeautiful2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by alabamakim alabamakim wrote:

I love the REX LF in the first pic,,,Approve

Don't that hair makes me look like I got one of those 1980 PRESS-N-CURL
with you grandma hot combLOL

I like that one best......it does look like a press-n-curl.LOL
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 3:17pm
I think it depends on how your natural babyhair looks. If your natural babyhair is thick - then it's o.k. but otherwise thin it out some
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 9:08pm

Hair is lovely, and sometimes an imperfect hairline is ok.  I like the coloring of the lace idea, and the first pic is ON POINT . .after that I agree with the majority . .baby hair a little too thick!  But you did a great job on the whole app!

Edited by TressaMagic - April 15 2008 at 9:09pm
aquariangirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquariangirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 9:47pm
you're cute regardless!!!Wink  the 1st pic is fab! you coming to DC to see the Pope?  He won't stick his hands on your hairLOL
thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 1:34pm
what texture is that rex. is it a curly or did you style it that way. I think you should just comb some of the babyhairs back like the others said. And work on the app so your lace and glue don't show. You still look cute as is, but these would just improve on the look.
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 1:56pm

When is it "hate", or just constructive criticism?

I guess it depends on the tone of the comment and the source...
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 9:10pm
looks nice to me, the first pick is beautiful. what texture is that
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2008 at 6:16pm
ClapI like them your profile side shots are hot... I wear them to, I would suggest split the front in about half the thickness, other than that perfect. Great App. Big%20smile
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 12:11pm
IMHO I think baby hairs are what make most units look suspect.
If you have to have any at all, make sure they are very fine and not excessively long. I would just encourage you to continue to master you application and you won't have to worry about that issue.
First pic is good though.
LKayL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LKayL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 6:50am
It looks good to me. Some people have naturally thick baby hairs. I don't think people would know it was a lace front wig or notice the lace unless they were looking for it

Edited by LKayL - April 28 2008 at 6:53am
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Lacygirl Lacygirl wrote:

IMO I think the baby hairs look very nice, It looks more natural to me
Looks like my natural hair line..It seems as if I got nothing but baby hairs (since they don't seem ta wanna grow LOL)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic