Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why does some LF have a mind of their own,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does some LF have a mind of their own,,,
    Posted: April 11 2008 at 2:56pm
Ladies  do you all have that one LF, to seem to just have a mind of its own
I mean,its like you get this beautiful silky creature in the mailangel
one minute, then the next minuteafro.
My Zara #4 LF was beautiful when I first got it , but know if I don't tame here before she gets out of hand
this is it
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 3:09pm
Yes, I have two of them... well, "had" two of them. I sat down with them and them and had a long talk (after reading the Newbie thread) and explained how it was gonna be.

I recommend the Newbie thread. Had I gone there first, I wouldn't have thrown one unit in the garbage out of frustration. Many times it's product build up or heat that turns a unit into a beast. Sexibeach has the cure for such insolence. Check out the thread before you lose hope.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 3:34pm
Girl yes. I had a wavy that started to act ignorant. I gave it a chance to act right but then I rectified the problem by applying a straightener and that was it. Problem was solved. I don't have time for unruly hair. I run this show. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic