Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spikes, in fairly long hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Olivia Chillia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia Chillia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spikes, in fairly long hair.
    Posted: October 17 2002 at 12:37pm
My brother used to have pretty long spikes. He swore by Elmers Glue.
ladystardust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladystardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 8:39pm
Er, legend has it that old school punks used to use soap, shaving cream, and maybe Elmer`s glue to do it. I suppose mousse or hairwax might work too.

Gotta be some way of doing it because I have seen some sky high spikes in my day (gotta love the 80s!)

Erin
Dana the Cow View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana the Cow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 6:03pm
ok so my hairs about 16 inches (a little more but that 1/4 inch makes no diff) on the top layers (yeah of course its shorter underneath) and I want spikes. You know, those big chunky spikes that are nice and pointy at the ends. but how in the name of pink poodles can I get my hair, at this length, to stay up? preferably something that will wash out easily and not cause immense pain when being removed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic