Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need new hairstyle! please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kate B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need new hairstyle! please help!
    Posted: October 18 2002 at 3:58pm
Hey everyone! I`ve had the same hair for 11 years of my life and I need some change! I have straight/wavy layered dark brown hair with blonde and red highlights which is about 7 cm below my shoulders. I need some ideas for my hair- colour and the cut. Thank you very much!
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2002 at 6:27pm
Have you ever thought of growing it longer?
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
Dynah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dynah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2002 at 9:09am
Kate B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2002 at 9:26am
Thank you SnowWhite and Dynah for the reply!

SnowWhite, thanks a lot for the reply! My boyfriend also agrees that I should grow my hair long, but I decided not to because it`s very difficult to take care of my hair at this length so I think it will be also more challenging if I grow my thick straight/wavy hair.

Dynah, thank you for the site you gave me. I picked out 2 hairstyles that I really liked but need help on which one to go for.

Here are the 2 styles that I picked out

1. http://home.planetinternet.be/~czv059/pictures/7.jpg">

2. http://home.planetinternet.be/~czv059/pictures/55.jpg">

Guys and girls, vote on which style you like the best.
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2002 at 1:15pm
Dear Kate,
They are very similar hairstyles, but I like number 1 a little better.
I know what you mean about long hair , I wear my hair halfway down my back, it is alot of upkeep! My wife wants me to grow it even longer!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2002 at 1:36pm
The hairstyles you have picked Kate are very cute ,very attractive chic styles, and women look great in those styles, but the one disadvantage of these styles is that the length of hair in front is not short enough to be out of your face and eyes and not really long enough to put easily behind your ears. Do plan on pinning your hair in front back at times, or wearing a headband or do believe that hair spray or hair gel would take care of that problem. Or maybe you don`t care if it falls a little in front of your face! That can look a little intriguing!
Still sexy feminine hairstyles!
gh27 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gh27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2002 at 4:48pm
Katie, I agree with Snowwhite. It would be great if you could grow it longer. Getting a change in hairstyle doesn`t necessarly have to mean cutting it short but extending the length. Hope you find what you are looking for.....Gary
petite Tina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petite Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2002 at 7:35pm
Cute hairstyles, go for it!
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2002 at 6:04am
Wow Kate!! 11 years!!! Go crazy girl! If God meant for hair to never change, he would have put nerve endings in our hair! I think my hair has gone from BSL to shaved in the back at least 3 times in the last 11 years, and a million different fun lengths in between. Have fun, it grows back you know. I am growing out right now from a cropped in the back, chin length in the front cut. Just did it for the summer and it was fun.

I love the chunkier look of picture 1. Make sure you get some texturing wax so you can seperate the pieces.

jacqui
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic