Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new hairstyle???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new hairstyle???
    Posted: October 21 2002 at 3:25pm
Hi,.I am going to be removing my hair extentions,.& my hair will be about shoulder length,.& I was wondering how to try & get the look I want,..but cannot come up with any ideas,..I usually keep my hair permed,.but its usually pretty short,.(about my shoulders,)& the rods that we use are the white & gray ones,.it gives it a pretty tight curly look.,.what I want to do now,.with it being alittle bit longer,.is to have it permed,.but also be able to enjoy my shoulder length hair,& I am trying to figure out maybe if we use the purple(lrg rods,.alternated with the white ones,),.to give it a more loose,.kind of ""s" form curl that will hang,.but not kink up,.does any of this make any sense at all???If not,.I am sorry for having taken up your time,...if you can suggest something,.please do,.I am very curious,..or maybe,..use a good body perm instead,...for a looser "s" curl.,..deep deep wave,...type???
Thanks Jazz
Jazz
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2002 at 9:50pm
When Jennifer Lopez perms her slightly past the shoulders hair, that is a great look, you should try that!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2002 at 1:44am
Also look at pictures of Deise Richards and Selma Hayek! They have nice shoulder length styles!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic