Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oke girls please help me out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oke girls please help me out
    Posted: April 18 2008 at 5:22am
1) What is the feature of malaysian, chinese and indian hair?
 (i know that chinese hair is thicker than indian hair, or am i wrong?)

2) What is the difference between yaki, light yaki and straight hair (is there any more?)

Hope you can help me. Thanks
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 6:32am
i've covered most of this in the newbie thread as far as light yaki's and those types of things.. but the malaysian is similar to chinese and in between the indian.. not as thick as chinese but not as thin as indian..
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 7:03am
Thank you Sexi, but when i want to read the newbie threat the page disappear. But maybe it's my internet. I will look again. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 7:36am
i know i had to do it again, i don't know what happen to it i know i'm not crazy i did it b4 LOL
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 8:22am
I saw it on the last page, but the internet is throwing me out. But thanks for add it in the newbie threat.Thumbs%20UpBroken%20Heart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic