Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Front Lace w/ straps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mslady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Front Lace w/ straps
    Posted: April 21 2008 at 6:27am
Do vendors make these any more?  I emailed a few asking about front lace wigs (lace in front with straps in back).  Several were polite but responded
they do not make those type wigs.  Huh??  Are all vendors going to full lace wigs.  I remember my first purchase of a wig from CV was front lace with straps in back.  Sorry, I'm tired of trying to glue and tape down the nape.

If anyone has a vendor that does front lace with straps, let me know.  Thanks!

soulie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 7:18am
www.elitelace.com has a few in stock.  Try searching the vendor's website for the term "adjustable straps" - that usually finds them (if the vendor has any).
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 7:43am

I know for a fact that Jacksun makes the lace front with adjustable straps. You could check with him.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic