Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abbyphelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
    Posted: April 25 2008 at 3:11pm
Cry My hair lengths are not grabbing color. My hair was bleached to yellow, so I decided to go back to my previous lightest brown because light blonde doesn't look good with my complexion. I shampooed in a red first and then put a dark golden blonde. I used demi-permanent colors. Should I repeat this process again? Maybe leave the red on longer? I'm not sure why it didn't grab, but it looks off. Someone please help mE!!! Cry
Hair either MAKES you or BREAKS you.
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 3:17pm
Try using a protein filler to help the hair which must be porous to grab the color better.

Rebekah
abbyphelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 3:51pm
Thanks Rebekah, should I repeat the coloring with a protein filler? or should I add the protein to the hair first and then color it? Thanks!
Hair either MAKES you or BREAKS you.
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 5:26pm
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006041015124

Here's the best answer I could find. 

Rebekah

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic