Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

China train crash check your orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: China train crash check your orders
    Posted: April 28 2008 at 11:36am
OUR MONEY IS OVER THERE!!  Check and make sure your investment is covered.   thatsitatomicsorry                                           WORST TRAIN CRASH IN  10 years inCHINA KILLS 70 and injures many, many others.
"The crash just before the May Day long weekend holiday happened when a train traveling from Beijing to Qingdao — site of the sailing competition during the Olympics in August — derailed and hit a second passenger train just before dawn. Nine of the first train's carriages were knocked into a dirt ditch, Railway Ministry spokesman Wang Yongping said in a statement.

The second train on its way from Yantai in Shandong to Xuzhou in eastern Jiangsu province was knocked off its tracks although it stayed upright. News photos showed several of its carriages sitting across the train tracks just outside the city of Zibo."
Looking out for my SIsTERS!!!
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 12:00pm
My prayers are with those people and their families....
"Praise will confuse the enemy."
- Marvin Sapp
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 12:36pm
that is quite sad!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 2:11pm
It really really is.  I am reaching out to my vendor "buddies".  While no words address pain and loss just want them to know that my prayers are with them at this time.  We are so dependent on them, and some of them really bend over backwards to make us happy.  Just hoping that no one we love has been injured or worse . . .
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 1:46am
When I heard this I stopped thinking about my next unit. All I could do is think about all of those people who lost their lives or were injured. Then I started getting all hysterical (bc I am just like that), worrying about my Rex. I just think of him as a friend and even without the lace fronts, I would hate to loose him (I'm talking like he's my man). Anyway, I sent him an email and was bitting my nails all day. I asked how he was doing and offered my condolenses. I even said he could hold off on making my unit if he needed time. He finally responded and said him and his workers were just fine and that he didn't need any extra time to begin my unit. I was so happy to hear from my man that I could've cried. It's not about the hair and the money, it's about life and those who have been affected by this tragic event.
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 8:02am
I'm sure that gave Rex a whole different perspective on the American spirit.  We are often seen as selish and self indulgent arrogant people.  Some Asians have even built a dislike for  Black People based on years of living as slaves for so many years.  I'll bet they are being touched by our messages of concern.  One thing for sure your blessings just multiplied and that's what it's REALLY about!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic