Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A new tech. for dry, itchy scalp and dandruff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dwayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new tech. for dry, itchy scalp and dandruff
    Posted: May 01 2008 at 10:55pm
I took pictures in the salon a week or two back and decided to create a special report that will show you step by step a new technique some professionals have been using to help rid you of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff!

My gift to you!

All I want is for you to post your feedback so that I can know what you think,

Dwayne
jaxhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaxhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 3:43am
Using that much shampoo would definitely dry my hair crispy. I've no dandruff but i have a very tender scalp prone to dryness, so all I do is co-wash 2-3x/week, herbal rinse everyday and massage scalp with natural oils - so far so good, though I'm new to this game. I keep it super simple.
Dwayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 8:14pm
It really just depends upon the shampoo you use. If you using a not so great shampoo, yeah I can see that. On the other hand if you are using a good shampoo, it shouldn't happen. Because quality shampoos won't dry your hair/scalp out, just babad ones.

D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic