Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holly Zang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holly Zang
    Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:04am
Can anyone tell me if her units are of good quality. I've seen a few posts about shedding but besides that isolated incident (and I'm assuming it only occurred in that time fram) how are her units as far as look, hairline, and durability? I need to know before I place my order today. She is the only CV who will do a rush order for me in 12days. Thanks!
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:18am

I have a kinky straight by her and its fabulous....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:23am
Thanks Heaven Lei. I noticed alol of positives from her so I'm off to my ordering. Stay tuned for pics........
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me
BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:44am
I ordered a frontal and wefts from here. They are still beautiful months later. But the frontal did shed slightly
GeminiBaby08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeminiBaby08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 9:58am
Oh Ladies,

I switch LF Yesterday, I went through my LWF BAGs and I pulled out my Light Yaki from Holly. The hair was still soft and pretty, so I washed her and did a silicon treament and BAAMMMMM! That bady was HOT. I had her since Dec 07. I have had shedding but just a lil so I resealed the knots no problem now!. Aslo I have a CR Deep Wave from her. I was sitting in my room like....."which one should I wear"..  The Light Yaki Won!
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 11:31am
I only buy from Holly and I love her units!!!! I haven't experienced one problem and I have 10 units (yeah, I know... I need help)
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 12:13pm
I ordered two frontals from Holly: one #613 thin skin perimeter and one #2 body wave (for my Mom's friend). They are both beautiful!

I have not worn my #613 piece yet, but I will say this: I have cut the frontal so I can wear it as skin wefts and it has barely shed! The hair quality is also beautiful (silky straight and light blonde). It's so pretty that I have ordered hair on the weft, so I can have more of it! LOL
Love clip-ins and tape!
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 1:06pm
^^^ Gemini, was the light yaki thick?? I had been ordering lf's from Holly and the lf quality has gone down imo. Everytime i order from her now theres always something wrong! I recently ordered indian light yaki and the ends were VERY anorexic! i was very upset.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 3:36pm
P&B:
I recently ordered 2 units from Holly and they are both great. They were both light-medium density stock units. One was a 20" IR medium yaki with swiss lace and the other was a 20" CR light yaki with super fine premium lace. The density on both of them was perfect and did not require thinning. I've worn the IR unit for the past 4 weeks straight without any shedding and the hairlines are very realitic in terms of their shape and density.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 4:38pm
Thanks CurlyGirl! I was getting a little scared with the last post about the shedding but I am calm now. It looks liek she bleaches her knots so I won't have to worry about that. Were your knots bleached?? She is going to complete my custom in two weeks and was the only cv that could do that so I had no other choice other than order a stock from another cv and worry about the knots and the fit. I sure hope it turns out right. Yall pray for a sista cause I'm very funny about my hair. 
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 11:58am
I love the workmanship of her units. The hair is okay. It depends on what you get. I am planning on purchasing  the hair  from somewhere else and having her make the LF for me. She is the only one I know of that uses silk bases. I love her stuff. She and Rex are the bomb.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic