Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You GOT to be Kidding Me, Right?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You GOT to be Kidding Me, Right?
    Posted: May 03 2008 at 4:13am
Confused Please read the link below...

If it's happening there, then you know it's probably happening here by now since most of our products are coming from there.

Please be aware of this situation when buying your next headband for your LFs.  And whatever you do, please don't put these bands in your mouth.

Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 9:24am
Gross Confused
BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 9:31am
Ewww. That is truly disgusting.
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 9:57am
LOLLOLLOLLOLThese kinds of urban legends always make me laugh.. LOLLOLLOLLOL

The writer of the blog needs to do some better research before publishing such rubbish.. This is how rumors and urban legends get started.. The information in that article is unsubstatiated rubbish.. Even IF you could recycle condoms, the process to turn them into another rubber based product would kill any bacteria or viruses. But let's not forget that the viruses and bacteria they refer to cannot live outside a host body for more than a few hours anyway..

Edited by Divavocals - May 03 2008 at 9:59am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 3:54pm
I don't even think that this is true.. Well I hope it isn't...
Bangles and Stilettos
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic