Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

They are Talking about me at WORK!?!?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They are Talking about me at WORK!?!?!?!?
    Posted: May 05 2008 at 9:19am
Ladies....why was in in the restroom minding my business LOLLOL and some females come in and they were straight talking about me. they were saying the one tht drives the so and so car..i think that's a lf like tyra banks and them wear..the other one was like nah girl i've been watching her its all hers...I'm like come on....I was straight the topic of their morning conversation. Please tell me im not the only one going through this, is it a good thang?
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 9:36am
No, you are not alone.  I get the same thing here at work.  One girl even had the nerve to put her finger in my part to see if it was real. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 9:57am
OMG!?!?!?! Girl...wow..that's all I can say is wow...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 12:05pm
wow that's bold to be all up in your business like that..
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 12:09pm
I know it's probably a little bothersome to be the topic of conversation but take it as a compliment because apparently your hair is so fly that them heffa's have been watching you like a hawk and still think it's all natural. 

There is a female coworker at my job who I wouldn't mind telling my secret to because I think she would really enjoy lf's. She's the only one who's eyes roam my hairline and my part whenever we talk but she never asks and that's just as well because  I have a general rule that I don't tell anybody at work anything I wouldn't mind seeing posted on the bulletin board in the hallway. If she and I didn't work together I would love to tell her because I know she would be a huge lf addict. 

Edited by Curlygirl11 - May 05 2008 at 8:52pm
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 1:25pm
Yes very bold..the thing is that gets me is that they made it obvious who it was they were talkin about. I couldnt see who they were because i was in the stall....i should have walked out in the middle of their debate and flung my hair huh!?!?! LOL
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

....I have a general rule that I don't tell anybody at work anything I wouldn't mind seing posted on the bulletin board in the hallway...
LOL Oh that's a great motto. Words to live by!

Some people are really silly though; don't they think that possibly the person they are talking about could be in the same bathroom?! LOL
Love clip-ins and tape!
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 3:20pm
[QUOTE=Heaven_lei]Yes very bold..the thing is that gets me is that they made it obvious who it was they were talkin about. I couldnt see who they were because i was in the stall....i should have walked out in the middle of their debate and flung my hair huh!?!?! LOL[/QUOTE

Do you think that you would be able to pick up on thier voices?  I mean if it came down to it, and you hear one of them talking again in another setting, you would know who it was right?

Edited by MissHairGirl - May 05 2008 at 3:21pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 3:34pm
Girl prolly not...i kinda have a hunch who it was but Im not for sure. I wish I did know that, oh how I wish...
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 3:35pm

ITA with Curlygirl11

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 4:57pm
Keep work at work and home at home....that's my motto! ITA with Curlygirl too!!
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 5:23pm
ia, Curlygirl knows the deal! Wink
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 6:40pm
see thats what i cant stand about some females got too much time worry about other women when u need to be worrying about yourself,and how u can step ur game up anyway possible!and make that money cause while u talking somebody else is about to take over.
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

see thats what i cant stand about some females got too much time worry about other women when u need to be worrying about yourself,and how u can step ur game up anyway possible!and make that money cause while u talking somebody else is about to take over.

ITA
Sage_Wisdom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sage_Wisdom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 8:26am
ITA w/ Curlygirl

Face it... whenever u carry yourself in a certain manner, look good and are on your "A Game" somebody, somewhere is bound have something to say.    It isn't the first time you may have been the topic of their conversation or the last.    I'm sure at somepoint or another is has happened to all of us.   Take it as a compliment.   

Edited by Sage_Wisdom - May 06 2008 at 8:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 11:12am
Thanks ladies for all your support and comments..all of you are right. I was flattered at first but then i was kinda in shock. I mean i know women are going to talk regardless, but its different when you hear them talking first hand...i was just like WOW, i just had to share my story LOL
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:28pm
Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haters every where you go but they going down for the count.
Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 5:56pm
Heaven,  curlygirl is so right! score010 Take it as a compliment!
I don't discuss my personal grooming at work either.  And believe me they talk, talk, even people that don't know me have come into my department to look!  I just make sure I am always on point at work. So I don't mind if they talk, or look, I know I look put together. 

Curlygirl, there is a lady at my job like you stated, I would love to share with her, she always has a great looking weave, short cut and tight!  She asked me if I had heard of remy hair, and man did I want to educate her!  But work is work, and there are a few I wouldn't give the time of day, so I keep my rules. . . don't sweat it, they think you make a ton of money to afford "Tyra" hair!
SilkyBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkyBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 6:09pm
Well I would take it as a compliment. At least your app looks so good they don't know what's going on. Keep it up Diva!Thumbs%20Up
I can do all things through god who strengthens me!

www.ultimatehaironline.com
thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 9:54am
Girl dont even sweat it. All these women are doing is telling you that you are doing something right. The more haters you have the better you should feel about yourself. So STRUT girl STRUT.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic