Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is is me or does this wig have sideburns?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is is me or does this wig have sideburns?
    Posted: May 06 2008 at 1:27pm
Here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/20-FULL-LACE-WIG-INDIAN-REMY-3-CHOCOLATE-BROWN-HUES_W0QQitemZ380024782527QQihZ025QQcategoryZ60188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The pic looks like it has side burns, but maybe it is the way it is positioned. What do you think?
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 1:34pm
That bad boy does have side burns. I remember my last Jacksun came with Elvis sideburns like that and I was like WTF!!! After being really mad for sec, I calmed down and realized, I can fix that.  What is sad is that some poor soul is going to buy that lf with the side burns and think they look fly.

Edited by Breh - May 06 2008 at 1:34pm

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 1:45pm

lol  is it does. How are u doing breh good i hope. good to see u.

First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 1:54pm
Hey bigmomma (waving). I am doing good, thanks for asking. Wink

phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 2:20pm
those sideburns are a mess, and i hope your doing well Breh!! stay well!
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 2:43pm
Thanks Philly.

I just wanted to warn you all of some of things to look out for when purchasing your lfs from vendors you don't know, and do know for that matter. Sometimes your eyes are not deceiving you.
This is from the same seller. This unit does not have side burns.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380006785523&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=380024951576&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m184&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

The positioning of the wig may be off on the mannequin, but it shouldn't look like this. Those are good ole pork chop side burns.LOL

Edited by Breh - May 06 2008 at 2:44pm

checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:08pm
Great lesson Breh.
eyboutique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyboutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:11pm
Hey Breh, How ya doing girl praying that recovery is  going great. Those are sideburns, Wow gotta be more careful ladies 
For with God nothing shall be impossible Luke 1:37
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:13pm
MMMM pork chops for dinner sounds good. idea
you know what it made me think of Breh, you know how some girls are really hairy. Like I remember back in the day, having a girlfriend , who was very pretty, with beautiful hair. but she was hairy as hell!! lol Her sidburns still werent as bad as that darn wigg though. LOL
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:16pm
funny
http://panzerboswell.ning.com
http://panzerswifey.blogspot.com
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 4:14pm
Girl, Elvis is in the building!LOL
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:02pm
 Yep!! elvisELVIS is in the House!!!!LOL
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:36pm
I usually have a pretty good poker face but I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face if I saw some chick walking around with sideburns like that on a lf.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 11:28pm

Yeah the sideburns are obvious.  Glad to see you back Breh.

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 11:17am
Thanks ladies. Hug

_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 6:36pm
LOL wow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic