Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which one to choose?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which one to choose?
    Posted: May 09 2008 at 2:27pm
Ok. I have to order a stock like today so tell me which one looks better.

This is REX 20inch Indiann Remy Light Yaki

And this is Holly Zang 18inch chinese remy light yaki

I really don't know which one to choose. One thing's for sure. If I don't pick I will miss out on both of them bc they go quickly!

Edited by prettyandbrains - May 09 2008 at 2:34pm
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 2:38pm
I like them both. I think either one will be a good choice. 
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 2:42pm
yeah they r both nice, alot of peeps have been raving about hollys CVR light yaki though........so i wuld go with holly
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 2:48pm
I have 2 Holly units and 1 is a CR light yaki but I gotta say I prefer the IR better because it's just more versatile. You can ofcoarse always wear the CR straight but mine won't hold curls nearly as well or nearly as long as the IR does. My vote is for the IR if you want the most versatility.

Edited by Curlygirl11 - May 09 2008 at 2:49pm
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 2:56pm
I loved my Holly light yaki. It was an Indian light yaki though, but I sold her to a friend that was wanting to try lace fronts. 
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 8:58pm
It depends on what you want to do.  If you will wear it straight most of the time, the chinese light yaki is the way to go. If you want more styling options, then go with the indian light yaki.  I love Rex's hairlines, and the stock fits me like a glove.  I don't have a holly to compare it to, but Breh and Curlygirl's units always look great!  I would check the prices and see who can give you a better deal.
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 9:03pm
since they both look great and they have great reputations i would go with price!
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 9:05pm
I'll go with RexThumbs%20Up
Don't try to put me in a box. I'll never fit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic