Topic ClosedFetishers vs short hair lovers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
former user View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fetishers vs short hair lovers
    Posted: November 12 2002 at 9:17am
Here is the real problem with all the "bald" posts lately. We all have various hairstyles that we enjoy discussing, and this isn`t a long hair or a short hair board. But when you start talking about bald women and tattoos and piercings, it`s no longer about hair. That isn`t a value judgment on how people look, but slowly the site turns into a fetish site. If you get your kicks out of shaving women`s heads, that isn`t a crime, but it isn`t what this forum is about. I did a quick search and found plenty of sites that will cater to your fantasies

Here`s one about bald and super short hair:

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/86262

Why do you insist you turning this site into a fetish site? Johan looks like he spends day and night on the computer (while telling others to get a life!), so maybe you bald lovers would like to discussing your fetish with others.

There are a lot of other places on the web; by discussing topics out of the realm of hair, you`re just proving that you want to cause trouble. Tattoos and piercings have NOTHING to do with hair. And neither does bald, because you`ve cut it all off!

Let`s return this to a HAIR forum!
luv gettin haircutz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 9:19am
i agree go elsewhere this is for people who love hair, haircuts not bald heads
i think every girl like myself should
cut off their ponytail once in their
lifetime it is truly amazing
Johan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 9:30am
If you read the other threads many topics from relationships with boyfriends and girlfriends to problems with parents or children to marriage problems to discussions about clothing styles,etc., many topics come up in hair discussions, that is natural! AND SIR BECUSE YOU ARE SO DISTURBED IN WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE SIMPLY DRAWING MORE ATTENTION TO IT AND GETTING MORE PEOPLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO IT AND ARGUE WITH YOU OR WITH ME. My ultra-short threads probably would have faded away by now like all the other threads do if people like you would quit writing in and provoking interest in it. Quite frankly, I am tired of discussing it! And maybe if you and me would quit writing about my ultra-short and bald thread, maybe just maybe, other people would get bored with it too, and within a week or two it would fade from view like all of the threads eventually do! And people will go on to other topics!
So I will make you a deal since this is beginning to bore me and I have to get back to work today!
Why don`t we quit drawing attention to these ultra short haired topics since you don`t like it, and I am getting bored with it! How does that sound to you!
Most sincerely,
Johan
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 6:24pm
if you are a "former user"- then why are you still here?
clover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2002 at 9:39pm
it does seem like there are alot of posts lately about this bald fetish thing. it`s ok to read a post or 2 or have an entire thread for that hair style, but to keep bringing it up and keep posting and making new threads on how everybody should be bald and how good every women would look with bald hair is getting boring. this isn`t a sex fetish site, and to say anyone who comes here has a hair fetish is silly. almost every woman and some men is interested in one time or another in hair care, color, styles, etc, and is why some people come to this site, read magazines, or buy books on hair. if all you want to talk about is bald heads maybe you would prefer a web site just for that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic