Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I use this closure?Selling it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I use this closure?Selling it!
    Posted: May 17 2008 at 12:32pm
i just received my AAMH skin wefts and closure and don't know how to install the closure piece.  i have read some posts at the other place on installing this, but i still dont get it.  the base is a super thin skin like material and it is baffling me right now how to put this on.  i usually wear a part on my right side and that's where i want the closure to go.

please help.  a tutorial would be great if anyone has one.

ok, forget i said that stuff i am selling this thing.  $50 will post pics in a minute.

Edited by FLMDiva - May 22 2008 at 8:06pm
if only you knew how much he has done for me...............
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2008 at 2:07pm
look on you tube
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 8:06pm
i am selling this closure.  will post pics in a minute..............................................
if only you knew how much he has done for me...............
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 12:05pm
There is an excellent written/pic tutorial on closure install by Shonda Dee on BHM. Take a look. Hope you have luck either installing or selling!!!
Love clip-ins and tape!
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 7:50pm
sent you a pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic