Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who has a Jacksun Deep Wave or Curly LF?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
calimesmerizer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calimesmerizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has a Jacksun Deep Wave or Curly LF?
    Posted: May 22 2008 at 4:31pm
Lately?
I wanna get a deep wave from him. I ordered 1 from him in Feb, it looked like good quality but I had to sell it cuz it was too big.
I wanna know how his wave and curly hair quality is holding up. If you've got 1 from him recently, how is the hair quality? Is it still soft? Does it get matted? 
All responses are appreciated???Big%20smile
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 9:37am
Hey I have a Jacksun wavy/curly. Ive had it since February and it was my best unit until i tryed to bleach my nots and messed it up! I just ordered a stright from Holly, but when I'm ready to get a wavy or curly unit i would definatley go back to Jack. The hair is like butter! i'm actually thinking of sending him the unit so he can repair it for me, i love that baby so much.
whe i get the chance i'll update my fotki and show yall how bad i messed it up, but until then here is a link to my fotki in case you wanted to see the texture
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
lexi23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexi23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 11:27pm
phillycutee your app is flawless. I love itClapClapClap
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 9:12pm
Really pretty picsEmbarrassed
Ammo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ammo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 10:27pm
I just ordered his stock wave curl and the pics look great I'm soooo anxious!!
Currently trying to reach a healthy hair goal followed by length after Summer 2007 A-line bob cut. Researching LF's...
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 6:59am
Looks great on you, great appl
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 7:14am
Sorry, I'm about to thread jack, but my question is related to Jacksun.  I just ordered a kinky curly from him.  I sent my money Wednesday 5/21, he picked up the money Thursday 5/22 and he still hasn't shipped my unit (a stock) and he hasn't sent me a tracking number.  My question is: How long do you wait before contacting a vendor on the status of a stock unit?  I did the online chat with him Friday morning (I guess it was Friday night there) and he said he would be shipping it Monday (since they don't celebrate Memorial Day).  I did the online chat with him again this morning and again, the unit hasn't been shipped yet.  Would you be concerned?
thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by phillycutee phillycutee wrote:

Hey I have a Jacksun wavy/curly. Ive had it since February and it was my best unit until i tryed to bleach my nots and messed it up! I just ordered a stright from Holly, but when I'm ready to get a wavy or curly unit i would definatley go back to Jack. The hair is like butter! i'm actually thinking of sending him the unit so he can repair it for me, i love that baby so much.
whe i get the chance i'll update my fotki and show yall how bad i messed it up, but until then here is a link to my fotki in case you wanted to see the texture

What products (if any) did you put on the unit in the last few pics to make the curls look so nice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 12:15pm
Hey thedivaisin,
I put 4tbspoons of S-CURL No Drip, 3 tblspoons of SEDAL Curl obedient (got it from the hair store in the dominican neighborhood, the packging is in spanish) and 3 drops of carrot oil, fill the rest of the spray bottle with wter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2008 at 12:16pm
did u get your unit yet PrinessLF ?
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 9:15am
Hey phillycutee.  Yes, I actually got my unit the same day I posted my question.  He just didn't bother sending the tracking number, but that's okay.  My new baby is home and recovering nicely from some colors I added to her.Cool
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic