Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short styles for coarse, thick hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short styles for coarse, thick hair.
    Posted: November 19 2002 at 5:01pm
I`d love to have a shorter hair style....but i have very thick, coarse hair. Is there ANY kind of cut that would look good? :( I can`t find any info on short hairstyles for us coarse haired girlies.
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
marie24601 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie24601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 7:21pm
speaking as a coarse, thick shorthair myself, the easiest style that works with this type of hair is the short and spikey :) go punk, it`s fun!
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 8:14pm
spiky is good---i was thinking a bit softer though. like a short shag maybe? I have somewhat long hair--half way down my back--and i never do anything with it except clip it up so i figured, "Why have all this hair??" But I also want something that gives me lots of options and isn`t too high maintenance....i`ll never find a style :*( blah lol
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic