Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I NEED HELP please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I NEED HELP please!
    Posted: May 25 2008 at 5:49am
MY skin is oily i noticed this through my nose which often gets so oily in the mornings[the T zone as well]...however while my whole body is light my neck and face are so dark you would think it is owned by a different person.

I need help with this darkness and dullness I see on my face.
i have used proactiv park  to control the oil or any acne...however it seems to be making me darker...

Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 5:27pm
Hi Hairmad.  I think proactive uses a lot of witch hazel in their products and I noticed it will turn people of color skins a little darker.  For your T-zone try using regenerist hydrating moisturizer by Oil of Olay at noght beofre you go to bed and in the morning.  Also for my acne I used to have I used the platinum medicated line by clear essence and it really worked.  So what I do is use the medicated acne wash at night once or twice a week and follow it up with the lemon plus natural toning cream and then the eye serum and hyrating cream by oil of olay.

I hope this is helpful to you my sister.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic