Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vendor Review: Breh's House of Lace Wigs!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vendor Review: Breh's House of Lace Wigs!
    Posted: May 26 2008 at 4:56pm

I know.  I know.   I vowed that I would NOT buy any more lace wigs this year.  

So last week in a moment of sheer weakness, I bought the Stacy unit from http://brehshouseoflacewigs.com/stocks.html .  

She arrived very promptly at my front door, and I couldn't wait to see her!  The hair is soooooo soft!!  I fell in love.  I was doubly excited because the knots are bleached!! 

Did you hear me!?  I said the knots are bleached!!!cheerbarmyworthyairhornbatbananadance1 

I couldn't wait to put her on my head to see how a unit actually looks when the knots are bleached.  I tell you I was parting my hair all day long!!  I even did the Pocahontas thing with the two long ponytails!

This is my longest unit that I own. It's 22 inches.  I like the length because it gives me a little room to do a little cut/style if I choose.  Also, the hair was ready-to-wear (washed, fray blocked, knot sealed), so there was no extra preparation I had to do.  And the unit has a natural hairline with temples!  No half moon!!

Anyway, Breh's House of Lace Wigs gets to be added to my "good" vendor list.

A photo of me wearing the Stacy 22-inch unit:

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 5:12pm
Looks great, glad to know we've got one of our own as a reputable vendor.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 5:20pm
its beautiful now would you stop putting the link to breh's website b/c i just be lusting!! LOL  DANG SHE DONE ALMOST SOLD OUT!! ya some addicts.. LOL

Edited by sexibeach - May 26 2008 at 5:26pm
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 12:04am
Nice
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 6:49am
It looks nice... getting ready to get mine
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 8:57am
Wow, that's REALLY pretty. You look great in it, too! Clap 
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 9:00pm
Tea,

You look so beautiful.... the hair is you.. very natural.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic